Friday, October 17, 2008

The Plunger

I’m beginning to experience the fallout from this financial catastrophe for both me and my clients. For the first time since I started my business, “high end” clients are paying me with credit cards that are maxed out. I wake up in the middle of the night and start second guessing decisions made years ago about how to manage business, finances, etc. Funny thing, two years ago I was right. There were models I had always used. No longer.

I looked at some of my investments and note some have decreased in excess of 40%! I was never rich, never poor. Today, I am moving toward a condition where I look at frugality as a necessity for survival, rather than something with which less fortunate have dealt. The Bush Machine and his cronies have punked the world with a rusty stake, little ceremony and no lubricant. It reamed Europe, Asia, the mid-east and everyone it touched.

The Machine, functioning as the Grande Parent Placenta cemented his three banks, gave $850 billion to a tethered puppet for distribution. Working as Grand Pimp, this puppet doles out booty to bitches complicit in the dissolution of our entire financial infrastructure.

The first tier Bitches hire their stable of sub-whores to “resolve the financial issues of the day”. The Grand Pimp creates the perfect loop. They use the booty to purchase for themselves the residue of our former riches. In computer speak we call this a loop.

I don’t understand how anyone with simple cognitive capability cannot see and feel these thrusts as they are being reamed up the psyches of kneeling supplicants. If you refuse to see the curtain that reveals the brothel, the next thing you feel will be the plunger.

One of the earlier statements by the Machine regarding the bailout-cum-rescue was,”We need to get the money working now. We can look at regulating and controlling it later.

Funny thing, that! The first financial crisis was answered by a check in the amount of $300 for everyone, with the admonition, “Go out and spend it. Let’s get the economy rolling again.” The second crisis upped the ante to $600 with the same admonition. Now we were ready to go to the Big Show! Let’s give a gift of $850 billion to the major players who had lost it. The new subtext, “We’ll tell them we will use it to restore the economy. But, let’s just hold it a while.”

Rape always hurts.

7 comments:

Susan C said...

Ouch! You paint some painful metaphors.

CB3Dot said...

When it hurts, and the venom flows, the brush charts it's own path. It paints what it sees.

Anonymous said...

Hey hun, you need a stiff drink of...pinot? Can pinot get stiff?

CB3Dot said...

Hey Altadena . . .
You know better than to leave me an opening like that. 'Specially after that last blog.

Margaret said...

Definitely dark. But "little ceremony and no lubricant" is brilliant

Anonymous said...

I found you and now I'm going to google "Royal"

Anonymous said...

found it Royal